• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What is the latest good Tv show you watched?

knowone

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Speaking of Star Trek and stuff, has anybody else checked out The Orville? I've kinda enjoyed all the episodes so far I know a lot of people don't care much for Seth MacFarlane, but The Orville is like a different brand of humor from his other films and shows.

I'm watching it but it's really not that funny. It's as if they put in a few jokes so that when Paramount sues them for being too much like Star Trek they can say "It's a parody".

cornytone

I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
The Exoricst. I love the show even though it it doesn't quite live up to the spirt of the book or the movie. The demon hunting preacher narrative is silly. But the show still happens to be perhaps the most unsettling entertaiment on televison in my opinion. It blows Walking Dead and American Horror Story out of the water in terms of fright. Somebody should remind them that their shows should be scary.

cornytone

I'm secretly in love with Ron Jeremy!
I can't tell if I like this new Star Trek or not it. That last time loop episode was goofy but I remain a sucker for sci-fis. The uniforms and the hull of discovery is so dark. It reminds me more of the Mass Effect franchise than Star Trek.

Froorm65

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
The Exoricst. I love the show even though it it doesn't quite live up to the spirt of the book or the movie. The demon hunting preacher narrative is silly. But the show still happens to be perhaps the most unsettling entertaiment on televison in my opinion. It blows Walking Dead and American Horror Story out of the water in terms of fright. Somebody should remind them that their shows should be scary.

The Walking Dead isn't about horror or being scary. TWD is about the people living and surviving in a zombie apocalypse. It's about people and emotion.

UnderBro

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Bronze Member
What is the latest good Tv show you watched? - Watchmen

Watchmen (2019)

It's pretty good show. Check it out if you have time to do so. Tick-tock, tick-tock.