• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
@tvstrip I'm not really a fan of hers to be honest and her run so far in WWE, she hasn't done anything major to impress me, but then nothing to put me off either. I think they have rushed her to being tag team champ with Bianca though

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
@tvstrip I'm not really a fan of hers to be honest and her run so far in WWE, she hasn't done anything major to impress me, but then nothing to put me off either. I think they have rushed her to being tag team champ with Bianca though
I don't see Jade jobbing to jax, so it will be interesting to see what the matchup between Jade & Bianca will be like, and if it ends with an early breakup of the tag team.

tvstrip

Speaking of rumors, it's being said that Tiff lost to Bianca because she shared that racist tweet.

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
Speaking of rumors, it's being said that Tiff lost to Bianca because she shared that racist tweet.
In regards to that. I enjoy Tiffany Stratton, but not sure that was the reason or if thats backstage poltiics for you where someone says they don't have heat to appease the public that theres no issue, but in reality there is?.

I doubt she is racist as vince mcmahon got away with far worse. If anything i would say maybe was a lil insensitive for tiffany to do that despite that not even being her voice.

tvstrip

Yeah, I think it's being blown out of proportion. It's pretty tame compared to some of the other stuff that goes on, but you can never be too careful.

I think WWE was in a position that they had to do something to address it. Taking her out of the tourney would appease those who wanted her penalized for it, but without killing her momentum. It was a very close match and she still came out looking strong. They could very well give her MITB which is a bigger prize anyways.